£4.19 – £59.99 Each
Grano Dust can be used for a variety of purposes. It is ideal for achieving that hard-compacted surface layer under artificial grass and block paving.
It can also be used to create a fine mortar for flooring screeds.
Grano Dust is a gritty aggregate usually formed from limestone or granite.
It is a very cooperative, easy to work with medium. It can be ironed to a tight finish and can also be built up into slopes, so it is often used for benching for manholes. It creates a very hard wearing but smooth surface.
- Bulk bags hold approximately 0.64 cubic metre
- Bulk bag products weigh 850kg – 1000kg
- 6mm to dust granitic
- Product is supplied in polythene packaging
- Suitable for outside storage
6mm to dust granitic
- Can be used for a variety of purposes.
- Grano Dust is used for mixing with cement to produce a fine mortar ideally suited for flooring screeds.
- Grano Dust can often also be used as a base layer under artificial grass and paving also.
- Product is supplied in polythene packaging.
- Suitable for outside storage.
Grano dust bulk bags hold approximately 0.64 cubic metre
Our bulk bag products weight between 850kg – 1000kg